Work in public sector? 3 reasons you can’t miss the Granicus Digital Engagement Summit
If you’re considering coming to the Granicus Digital Engagement Summit on 30th January 2020, then you are advised to save your spot right now. Seats are free and they will become scarce quickly. We have a history of selling out the beautiful RIBA venue in downtown London.
Oh, you’re not quite convinced yet? Fair enough.
Keep reading for reasons why you don’t want to miss out on the U.K.’s biggest (and dare we say best) event for public-sector communicators and digital strategists.
1. Get inspired by a Knight
Sir Clive Woodward, still England’s most successful rugby coach, will be the keynote speaker.
You’re right — Sir Clive is not a public sector digital strategist by trade!
But his insights and experience with teamwork, technology, and real-world results are absolutely inspiring.
During Sir Clive’s tenure as head coach, England moved from being ranked sixth in the world to being the number one team. Along the way, he and his team won every trophy an England team can win.
2. Snoop on the digital best practices of your peers
Ok, it’s not snooping if your peers are presenting you with their secret strategies, tips, and tactics for making positive change in the public sector.
Either way, the day will be filled with sessions led by working professionals who share the same daily, weekly, monthly struggles and goals as you.
Expect to hear from Richard Holland who will discuss the overarching digital transformation strategy at Waltham Forest as well as how they’re using effective communication strategies to increase uptake.
We also have Kevin Taylor of West Suffolk Council coming. He will share how they’ve developed a digital service strategy for improving citizen health, well-being, and social welfare. And more speakers are being booked as I write!
3. Find out if you won a Digital Public Sector Award
At Summit, we’ll also be announcing the winners of the Digital Public Sector Awards.
Wait, you haven’t nominated you and your team yet?!
You have until 30 November to nominate yourself and/or your colleagues for any number of five awards.
• Digital Achievement Award: For organisations delivering outcomes through digital tools.
• Campaign of the Year Award: For orgs that were bold, creative … and successful.
• Communicator of the Year: For an individual whose leadership, vision, creativity, & dedication changes lives.
• Modern Service Delivery Award: For an org that ushered in a new era of service delivery for citizens.
• Public Awareness Award: For an org that earned the attention and action of target audience.
So nominate now! (And maybe start drafting your acceptance speech?)
Save your spot today!
What are you waiting for? Register today for the Granicus Digital Engagement Summit on 30th January 2020.