To help with COVID-19 response, Northamptonshire County Council has built an online form that captures volunteer applications. To date, they have captured over 10,000 residents who want to help their community amid the pandemic.
Join this govCommunity Coffee Chat on Friday, April 17th at 8 a.m. ET to hear from Lucy Cox, Digital Improvement Officer at Northamptonshire County Council. She’ll share tips for implementation, project management, and how to match up volunteers with the people who need them the most!
Want to Attend? Join govCommunity!
- Click here to join.
- Select your government level (Fed, State, Local, or UK) and one or more product interests (which Granicus products you use).
- Enter your email address.
- Check your email for an invite from Slack (If you don’t see it in your inbox, double check your spam folder.)
- From the Slack email, click the green “Join Now” button.
- Enter your full name and a password, then click “Create Account.”
The GoToMeeting Room will be posted five minutes prior to the start of the conversation. Bring your questions and insight and get ready to network with your peers! Head to the Granicus blog for govCommunity best practices.
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry – the recording will be posted in govCommunity afterward. Just go to the #granicuscovid19 channel to view the Coffee Convo later.
If you have any questions, reach out to Madeline Thomas at email@example.com!