Engagement for Change
There is a fundamental shift happening between the citizen and the state. With mounting pressures to connect with citizens in more meaningful ways, effective communications is a vital element to ensure a better future.
This guide considers how communication and engagement impact the key pillars of transformation:
- Shifting channels to reduce costs.
- Avoidable contact and efficient delivery.
- Reducing demand and adding value.
- Increasing income and generating growth.
- Changing behaviour and improving outcomes.
In each section, you will learn how public sector organisations, like the London Borourgh of Havering Council, Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and HM Revenue & Customs are meeting public demand and inspiring action with digital communications.