Bristol Public Sector Digital Engagement Day
On 22 March one hundred people working in communications, community engagement, customer services and digital transformation in the public, private and third sectors gathered for Granicus’ Digital Engagement Day at M Shed in Bristol.
Check out the presentation slides shared on the day to see how other organisations are using digital communications strategically to:
- increase public understanding and involvement in key initiatives
- get ready for the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- inspire community action for social good
- channel shift more citizens to save money on customer contact
- generate income for their organisation to help sustain important services