(Originally posted by Dan Slee on Comms2Point0 By Dan Slee A while back I helped with some comms planning for a web project that aimed to link members of the community with groups and clubs in their area. There were more than half a dozen around the table. On the face of it, I quietly… Read more »
- Celebrating success with award winning Albert Freeman – how one email led to 97 new Direct Debits worth up to £109K
- Software implementation – So you got the go ahead to purchase some new software … but now what?
- The importance of pre-renewal subscriber questionnaires to support your business case
- How to boost the take-up of winter flu jabs
- Is this open rate good? Email statistics the public sector needs to know
A/B Testing Advanced Package for Communications Cloud brand reputation Campaign metrics Central Government Citizen Engagement citizen experience Communications Communications Cloud councils Crisis Communications Customer insights Digital Communications Digital Engagement Digital Strategy & Impact Awards DKAN Efficiency email best practice emergencies Europe Government Government Communications government initiatives government innovation incremental gains local government Local Government Marketing Measurement and evaluation Open Data Open Government PR Product enhancements Public Sector public sector communications conference service design service improvement Social Media Targeted communications technological advancements Technology and innovation Text Messaging UKComm15 UKComm16 Webinar